Do you love coffee?
Do you want to make the perfect cup of coffee but don’t have the time or patience to learn all of the different brewing methods?
Then you need a Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker! These machines are amazing. Using them is so easy, and they make the perfect cup of coffee every time.
Now, when you look for a coffee maker like this, you want to research, right? It’s an investment you do not want to take lightly. You might ask around to see what your friends or family think (that is, if they have a Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker). You may even read some online reviews.
This takes a bit of time, so we will give you some of this information bundled into one post! While we’re not going to be able to call your family or friends for advice, we’ve compiled our research and reviews below.
What Is A Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker
The Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Makers are a group of coffee makers that can brew both regular and specialty coffee drinks. Ninja™ is among the most popular brands on the market because they are known for their durability, performance, and versatility. Whether you purchase an older version of their Specialty Coffee Makers or a newer one, it is an excellent investment.
- Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Makers’ durability is unmatched. The materials are top-notch, and they can withstand lots of wear and tear.
- You can use the Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Makers in a variety of ways. From lattes to cappuccinos to iced coffees, they can make all types of coffee drinks and the regular ol’ cup-of-joe.
- For the price, the Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Makers happen to be very affordable. Purchasing one will save you money in the long run, especially if you buy your own coffee grinds. No more running to the coffee shop.
- Forget about complicated machines because, with these easy-to-use coffee makers, you only have a few simple steps to take when making a delicious cup of coffee.
- Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Makers brew your coffee within minutes, so you do not need to wait too long when you really need your morning cup.
- These coffee makers come easy to clean! There are no messy grinds or filters to deal with. Rinse out, and you’re good to go.
- They have a built-in frother that lets you create rich, creamy froth for your specialty coffees.
- Some come with a thermal carafe that keeps your coffee warm for hours. You can also choose one with a glass carafe.
- There are various brewing options, including regular brews, specialty brews, and iced coffee. They have a built-in timer, so you don’t have to overthink brewing your perfect cup.
- You can purchase a Ninja™ coffee pot replacement carafe if you need to.
- Each comes with a Ninja™ Coffee Maker manual.
Types of Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Makers
The Ninja™ DualBrew Coffee Maker
You can make both drip coffee and use K-Cup-type pods with the Ninja™ CFP301 DualBrew Coffee Maker. This machine is a great choice for anyone who wants the convenience of using K-Cups, the possibility of making large batches of drip coffee, and the ability to make delicious specialty coffee if you desire…all in one machine.
Choose from the 9 grounds brew sizes ranging from a small cup to a full carafe. Additionally, it allows you to choose from four standard brew sizes: 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounces.
What’s more, is that it has four different brew styles. Using your grounds or coffee pods, you can choose from four brews: Classic, Rich, Over-Ice, or Specialty. You can select between a light and a strong brew. You can also enjoy a cold brew over ice that never gets watered down through the over-ice feature.
The specialty option allows you to brew a rich coffee concentrate for anything from a latte to a macchiato. Its fold-away frother turns cold or hot milk (or a milk alternative) into an amazingly smooth and creamy froth. The frother is also removable, so the clean-up is easy.
Ninja’s™ 12-cup coffee maker includes a multi-position, 60-ounce, removable water reservoir to position the coffee maker in a way that will suit your needs. The reservoir is also easy to take out and refill.
Part of its sleek design is that It comes with a glass carafe. Moreover, there is a separate hot water dispenser. This dispenser gives you the ability to get hot or boiling water for oatmeal, soups, hot cocoa, hot tea, or anything for which you need hot water.
This coffee maker accommodates large travel mugs and cups because of its removable drip tray. Additionally, the device has an automatic shutoff feature, which is great for busy people who don’t want to forget to turn it off in the morning. One less thing, right?
Lastly, all parts are dishwasher-safe! You can’t get better than that!
On Ninjakitchen.com, this coffee maker has received some great reviews. In addition to receiving high marks for performance and value, it also received high marks for design. In total, it received an overall rating of 4.3. On Amazon, it received an overall rating of 4.7. With 1,709 ratings worldwide, 4.7 is pretty incredible. Reviewers love the design of the product. People love its hot water feature, easy clean-up, and flavorful coffee. They also love that it can brew multiple-sized cups of coffee as well as a 12-ounce carafe full. This makes customers who like to have options quite happy.
- FASTER BREWING: Brew coffee pods faster than the leading K-Cup coffee maker upon startup.
- DUAL COFFEE MAKER: Grounds and pods coffee system with 9 grounds brew sizes (Small Cup, Cup, XL Cup, Travel Mug, XL Travel Mug, ¼ Carafe, ½ Carafe, ¾ Carafe, or Full Carafe) in addition to 4 traditional pod brew sizes (6, 8, 10, or 12 oz.).
- 4 BREW STYLES: Select Classic, Rich, Over Ice or Specialty for your grounds or coffee pods.
The Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Coffee lovers will like the Ninja™ CM407 Specialty Coffee Maker, with 50 oz. Thermal Carafe. This is the newer version of the Ninja™ Coffee Bar System CF097 model. The Ninja™ coffee maker with a thermal carafe stands out from others on the market because of its various features. First, it features a 10-cup thermal carafe, which will keep your coffee hot and fresh all morning long. Additionally, it has a 50-ounce removable water reservoir.
It produces a beautiful, strong coffee concentrate, and there is a built-in frother (which is fold-away!) that will create a hot or cold milk froth. Therefore, you can easily make lattes, macchiatos, cappuccinos, and other specialty coffee drinks. If you really like iced coffee, this coffee maker does that, too. And the iced coffee doesn’t taste diluted!
There are six different brew sizes with this machine. You can brew a whole carafe or a single cup and sizes in between. This machine uses grounds only, so there is no need to purchase pods. This saves you a lot of money, and it is so much better for the environment. (Hooray for going green!)
Additionally, the Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker with Carafe is very reasonably priced, so it is an excellent option for those on a budget. If you’re looking for a Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker with all the bells and whistles, you’ve found it!
The Ninja™ CM407 Specialty Coffee Maker has some great reviews. On Ninjakitchen.com, people have given this coffee maker a 4.2 out of 5.0. Based on quality, value, performance, and design, the ratings highlight its ability to make different types of coffee, both hot and cold. People also love the multiple sizes option and the thermal and/or glass cafe. They love the frothing tool and easy clean-up as well. On Amazon, this coffee maker gets a 4.7 out of 5.0! That is from the ratings of over 13,000 people! The top reviews on Amazon say that it has everything you need to make a great cup of coffee or a large carafe. They love that it’s simple to use and makes a nice, strong cup of delicious coffee.
The Ninja™ CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
The Ninja™ CM401 is a great choice for coffee lovers who want to be able to make different coffee drinks at home. You can brew really rich coffee concentrate for those specialty drinks you may enjoy, such as a cappuccino or latte. Or you can brew a carafe full of flavorful coffee.
It’s also a good choice if you like having the option to make both hot and cold brews. For cold-brew lovers, you can make a very flavorful iced coffee that is never diluted. There are four styles for brewing: Classic, Rich, Over-Ice, and Specialty.
As far as the brew sizes, you have six choices. They include an extra-large cup, a multi-serve travel mug, a travel mug, a half carafe, and a full carafe. Also, you do not need a reusable pod…you can use your favorite grounds for your single-serve coffee.
This Ninja™ coffee maker is simple to use and comes with a fold-away, built-in milk frother for making lattes and cappuccinos and any specialty coffee drink you dream up. You can use milk or a milk alternative and turn it into a hot or cold froth. The bonus is that it’s also easy to clean.
The removable water reservoir is easy to fill, and it holds 40 ounces. No need to bring the water to the coffee maker. Just take the reservoir to your sink.
Most of the parts detach, so cleaning is easy. The glass carafe, the brew-through lid, the permanent filter, the removable filter holder, the frother, and the scoop all happen to be dishwasher safe!
It’s an excellent choice for coffee connoisseurs who want to be able to make all kinds of different coffee drinks at home and not have to think too much about it. Even the automatic shutoff helps you out.
Ninjakitchen.com gives The Ninja™ CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
a 4.2 out of 5 while looking at quality, value, performance, and design. People love that they can make restaurant-style coffee in their own homes. They also love the design and the accurate measurement guide. They say the temperature is amazing as well. On Amazon, it received a 4.7 out of 5. People love that it’s easy-to-clean and easy-to-use. They highly recommend it for making great coffee and for functioning well. Its simple and sleek design grabs customers’ attention, especially because it has so many features. You wouldn’t think it was a machine that could do all that it can.
- 4 BREW STYLES: Select from one of the four, versatile brew styles: Classic, Rich, Over Ice, or Specialty Brew.
- SPECIALTY BREWS: Brew a super-rich coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiatos, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse-style drinks.
- MAKE ICED COFFEE: Brew fresh over ice for flavorful iced coffee that’s never watered down.
Overall, Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker reviews show that all of the different types have unique features that make each stand out from other brands. The machines enable you to enjoy delicious coffee without a hassle. Additionally, any Ninja™ Specialty Coffee Maker is ideal for anyone who desires to enjoy a variety of different coffees, such as regular and specialty, and a variety of sizes, such as six ounces to a full carafe. The variety of coffee makers on the market can make it challenging to choose the right one for you. Hopefully, you can pick the perfect machine based on this little bit of research. Happy brewing!
Last update on 2022-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API